Thursday, September 24, 2009

Observe and report

I was a little bit hesitant on this film at first because i was not too pleased with pineapple express however i gave in and i have to say this was one of the best films I've ever seen for all the wrong reasons. You just get used to how films are going to play out, you can read the ending just by watching the first 10 minutes. All films just repeat the same undertone in different scenes for an hours and a half. Not this film.

I have no idea what kind of film this is, I would not call it a comedy or any specific genre, I really was left amazed and shocked. It just doesn't really give a clear message or direction. When you feel you're starting to understand the film, it turns again.

I've watched thousands upon thousands of films and have never had a movie experience like this. There are dark moments which you feel shouldn't be in the film but that's because you've been led to believe it's a comedy.

Really enjoyed it, glad I took the chance to see it..

No comments:

Post a Comment