Friday, September 25, 2009
Jennifers Body
This is all i need to say...The Bridge to Terebithia was the all time worst movie i've ever seen before Jennifer's Body and that's sort of understandable because it's a kid movie...after watching Jennifer's Body I know I'd much rather watch TBTT...JB is terrible, you don't know whether to laugh or get scared, literally every person in the theater that i was in was laughing at either a)Megan fox's trying-to-be-sexy-but-trying-way-too-hard lines b)the ridiculous lack of structure, storyline and plot or c)the way the movie introduces some new thing every 5 Min's that has nothing to do with the last thing it brought up...if your not laughing at how ridiculously stupid this movie is your not very smart...the quote of the movie is by Megan fox (where you will lose all attraction to her, but throughout the movie your losing it anyways because of her arrogance, bitchiness and the way she tries way too hard to be sexy):"I'm going to eat your soul and sh** it out."...ha ha what?...so anyways the only reason I gave it a 2 and not a 1 is because there's one pretty scary part where a naked f***d up looking Jennifer is crouching weirdly on an armchair...see it if you want to laugh but don't see it in theaters
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment