The characters really did seem busy, like they were doing things and having lives outside of what we physically saw on-screen.
Very funny, there weren't long stretches with no laughs There wasn't any false romance thrown in just to jerk us around like idiots. I've noticed many comedies 'these days' can't seem to just stick to being funny; there just HAS to be some kind of falling in love or some bull.
Great performances: Batemen didn't annoy me like he normally does, Mila Kunis didn't play as her 70's show character, Kristen Wiig didn't do the character she seems to always do, Ben had a beard, the whole cast did great.
I also like that none of the Apatow crew is in it, and neither is that girl Zooey whatever.
Office Space is not similar to this movie, but if I had to choose which is better, as the fans seem to imply is necessary, it would be Extract. Better humor, no annoying "IT'S QUOTABLE!!!" fans (yet), there's no forced "this movie is hilarious because it's supposed to be and it represents nerds or something I guess?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment